Sunday 8 March 2009

Loch Eck and Puck's Glen






Hey Everyone,
       I hope you are all doing well. I just got back from my "adventure weekend" in Loch Lomond. It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen, despite the fact that it was FREEZING...and raining....and snowing, but then again what do I expect. This is Scotland after all. I got to go kayaking in the morning on Loch Eck and then on Saturday afternoon went on a guided forest walk in a place called Puck's Glen. It was named that during the Victorian era because they said it looked like someplace that Puck from a Midsummer Night's Dream would live. I have included some pictures, and don't worry, after you have looked at how beautiful it is, it is ok to admit that you are just a little bit jealous. I miss you all and hope you are having as wonderful a time as I am. 
      Love, Steffi

No comments:

Post a Comment